

Today 34 years ago, I married Benjamin Federico de Hoyos! Hard to believe the time has flown by. I can't even picture in my mind life without him. Every day I am grateful to have him as my husband. He is a rock with a soft inside. His family is so important to him and everything he does is for us. He puts us first and he has always been that way. I love all the great adventures we have been through together. I love the mornings when I get breakfast in bed, I love the love note slipped into my bag when I went down the river with my sisters, I love his face when its first shaved, I love that he can make me smile when I am trying to be so mad,I love that he has patience for my short comings, I love that he loves deeply, I love that he loves the Gospel and wants to do what is right, I love that he loves his family even if he is in the other room, I love that he is still a boy and likes to do fun things and makes me try hard things, I love that I can tell him stories and he is patient and just listens even when he would rather be doing something else, I love that he would do most anything for me, even help me perm my own hair, I love that after all these things that he chose me to be his eternal mate! So there you go. Today I am grateful to have a man that loves me for me and forever! I love you Benjamin Federico de Hoyos now and forever!!! Happy Anniversary Love !!!!
2 comments:
So sweet! Makes me happy to be part of the fam :) And yay, your comments are working!
Thanks Ang! We love you too!!!
Post a Comment