BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beach time!!!



For those who aren't from California, one has this idea that the beach is always sunny in the summer and the water is warm!! Wrong! Here the beach can be very chilly and FOGGY during the summer and the water is COLD! The reason of course is that the water is cold cause its cold and in the north not down by Mexico. It's foggy because when the ground is warm and the water is cold it causes FOG! Go figure. For the past year while Ben has lived here without us, he has lived a block from the beach. Fun you think and most of the time it really was just cause it was the beach but most of the time it was chilly and foggy. Well yesterday, Tori, Adam and I went to the beach and it was great. The sand was warm close to hot and there was no FOG! Yes the water was still cold but it was like the beach should be. One more thing I am learning about being in California! Which I still have to say that I LOVE IT HERE! Miss Miss MISS my kids but love it here!

0 comments: