BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where to begin!

So my girls have been bugging me to start a blog. They say its fun and so on so here I am! Not really sure what I am doing but here we go.Oh I chose this background cause it reminds me of here in the spring!! All green and beautiful!!!
Two months ago we moved here to California, not really something that I would have ever thought I would be doing at this stage in my life. I was in my own home with family around and yes life was very comfortable. A lot of my grandkids had moved away! Not happy about that but I did have 3 still around and 6 of my 8 children as well. Life was maybe too comfortable. I do believe that things happen at times when they are suppose to and well here we are in California! I have to say that even though I never thought I would live here, I love it!!! I love the people, I love the country side and I love how I feel inside ( most of the time ). This is a good thing and I hope to share what I learn cause I know there is a lot out there for me. SO here is the first one of many? Thanks girls, I love you all more than words can say and this means all my girls, birthed and borrowed!!!

1 comments:

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you finally got a blog! Love you guys and miss you all!!