BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 21, 2011

It is what it is!


So today, after 3 months of huge electric bills, I have come to accept the fact that we will have huge electric bills. It's not something that I was willing to give up on but it is what it is. I have to say that I wish it was different. I knew before we moved to California that it was going to be expensive and yet I knew we were suppose to come here as well so you have to deal with it all. The weather is amazing and the area is beautiful so it is a tradeoff. I wish I didn't have to pay it but I do so I will look at my beautiful surroundings and think of what it costs! It is worth it but also its worth being where you know you are suppose to be. As I talked to the Lady at the PG&E ( pacific gas and electric), I was amazed at how nice she was and how she understood that it was expensive and she was even a single mom. She put me on a payment arrangement so I could hopefully get caught up. She was so nice that it also reminded me of really how nice people are here. I am grateful for all the blessings that have come since the move. It isn't all easy and void of stress but there are the blessings that I am able to see each day. I love what I see each day!!! It makes me smile and So there you have it. Electricity costs all your money!! Well most of it and its worth it!

0 comments: