With fall comes the change of leaves and the grass and well you know! Also with fall comes General Conference. This Conference was big and will mean big changes for our family. With the new ages of
missionaries moved down to 18 for boys and 19 for girls means that I will have 2 (3 counting Corbin, our adopted son, Nick's friend) of my kids out very soon!! Tori has started her papers and plans to leave in March. She is finishing up her externship for Le Cordon Bleu and will graduate in Jan , and then work to save up for her Mission. Nick will put his papers in in Feb so he can leave the end of June!!! WOW! I haven't had a missionary since Adam and well now I get to have two together pretty much!! I am so excited for them and the opportunities that they will have! They will both be amazing missionaries and will have the most special time of their lives! Nick has already been a 90 day missionary and gone to the Missionary Prep Class so he is on his way! Just had to share this amazing news that makes me smile( for the most part til I remember that they will be gone and I start to get sad for a sec but then remember the Lord needs them for a time!). I am so happy that they want to go and serve their brothers and sisters and be on the Lords time!! Can't wait til Tori gets her papers in to see where she ends up going!! She could be coming to your neck of the woods!! We will keep you posted!!!
15 Weeks Pregnant and baby is a......
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment