BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Adam+ Mary = Charlotte

I keep forgetting to put up this post! Mostly because I want a picture to go with it but I will have to add that later. Adam and Mary are going to have a baby girl Charlotte on Jan 5. Mary is Adam's fiance'. He has been dating Mary for several months. She has 3 children already and they are cute as can be. Andrew is 10 yrs old, Elizabeth 6 yrs old, Emma is 5 yrs old. So with Mary that will give me 4 more grandchildren!! Mary is good for Adam! She keeps him sober and focused on other things besides himself! He has a chance to have happiness and I hope he takes it and runs like crazy with it. I am excited to have a grand baby close by to hold and see! I have really missed my grandkids especially since we were all together this summer! I am happy that Adam has a family who needs him in their life!!

2 comments:

Travis & Adrienne said...

How wonderful!!! Congrats!

Wendy said...

Thanks Adrienne!!! SO happy for your family and new daughter!!! You have been very blessed!!!!